Should you call us?
If you’re worried, we’re worried too.
- If your child has a fever (temperature 100.4 or higher). See anti-fever medication dosages by clicking on the link below.
- If your child has any trouble breathing, such as fast, hard breathing, or noisy breathing
- If your child has signs of dehydration, including poor oral intake,
significantly less urine output, lethargy, or irritability
- If your child’s behavior seems very abnormal
Do we take your insurance?
Here is an updated list of insurance companies that we are actively credentialing with.
Insurance we are currently credentialed with
- MDX HAWAII (Aetna Health Plans, CIGNA HealthCare, Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators [DMBA] HYGEIA – UnitedHealthcare International, UnitedHealthcare Commercial)
- QUEST HMSA
- HMSA – We accept both HMO and PPO plans.
- QUEST ALOHACARE
- TRICARE STANDARD & SELECT
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- HAWAII LABORER’S
- AMERICA’S PPO NETWORK
- UHC COMMUNITY (QUEST)/UMR
- QUEST OHANA HEALTH
Insurance credentialing is in process with
- KAISER ADDED CHOICE
What age range do you see?
We see newborns through age 21 years.
Which hospitals are you affiliated with?
Kapiolani Medical Center
Queens Medical Center
Are you accepting new patients?
Yes! We are happy and excited to accept new pediatric patients. You can pre-register for our office here!
What insurance do you accept?
We accept all commercial and Medicaid insurance plans! We want to see you if you want to see us, so we’ve made sure to credential with as many insurers as possible. If yours is not on the list, please call or text us!
What are the COVID-19 precautions taking place in the office?
All staff wear masks and face shields.
Temperature screens are performed upon entry.
Decreased waiting room times. Please call us at 808-600-2180 once you park, and we will notify you once a room is ready. Our goal is for you to go straight from your car to a room.
Masks are required by all visitors according to state guidelines.
Telehealth visits are always available!